Unique Villa in Tisno with panoramic sea views, is a combination of modern and Mediterranean style. The villa has three floors: basement + ground floor + 1st floor, has a total usable area of 225m2, was built on a plot of 362m2. The villa is located 60m from the sea, with a boat mooring. The basement floor has a separate entrance, consists of a bedroom with bathroom and a separate garage. The ground floor consists of an entrance hall, two spacious hallways, three bedrooms and two bathrooms. From the bedrooms it is possible to exit to the yard / paved terrace, which includes an outdoor storage room next to the front door, outdoor kitchen with fireplace, large terrace paved with stone and part of the deck IPE lapacho, decorated garden with irrigation system. Within the yard it is possible to build a pool of 3 x 7 meters above the garage or set up a jacuzzi. On the 1st floor there is an open concept kitchen, dining room and living room, instead of walls there are glass walls from floor to ceiling that allow a panoramic view.
The house is built and equipped:
• Cooling and heating - heat pump with 8 indoor units
• The house is made of vibro concrete, mostly lined with stone;
• Upstairs is aluminum joinery with sliding sunshades and on the ground floor and in the basement is a wooden larch joinery with shutters.
• Focus hanging fireplace (award-winning cult design)
• Custom kitchen with table and kitchen island
• Stone floors in hallways and bathrooms
• Large built-in closet in the hallway
• The rooms have teak parquet